Nalangu maavu is one such herbal bath
powder that has been used from ancient times in Southern India. Before the
chemical laden soaps and shower gels found permanent place in our bathrooms,
there was a time when people used to cleanse themselves with only homemade bath
powders made with natural ingredients.
- Ingredients include Green gram, Bengal gram, Kasthuri Manjal (Wild Turmeric), Rose petals,neem leaves, Vetiver, orange peel, aavamampoo.
- Nalangu maavu absorbs excess oil for the skin without drying it.
- Helps to restore the natural pH balance of the skin.
- Turmeric also promotes the body’s synthesis of antioxidants and slows down visible signs of aging.
- Using nalangu maavu herbal bath powder on a daily bases can help reduce body odor .
- Exfoliates dead skin cells & brightens skin tone & clears tan. Gives the natural fragrance to the body entire day
- Directions for use : Nalangu Maavu with water and make a paste. Then apply all over the face & body. Scrub gently and wash with water. * Nalangu Maavu can be used as a face pack with Rose water (or) Curd
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.